Besides outbound reach and marketing on LinkedIn, LinkedIn groups are another option to explore for the same.
However, the bell that first rings in the mind is: Are LinkedIn groups REALLY worth it?
Let me answer this with how LinkedIn groups can be of help!
- Joining a network of like-minded people and building relationships with them
- Groups provide partnership opportunities for your business
- You can provide solutions to challenges faced by your prospective customers in LinkedIn groups
- Sharing your expertise in the groups through suitable content
Yet another advantage of using LinkedIn groups for B2B marketing is to overcome the weekly restriction on the connection limit of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn allows for 100 connect invites per week. In addition to the regular invites, you can message up to 30-40 group members daily, thus, increasing your network building efforts.
However, there are a few best practices to use LinkedIn groups for B2B marketing.
Role of Linkedojet in Using LinkedIn Groups for B2B Marketing
Pardon me for repeating! But one of the best practices to use LinkedIn groups for B2B marketing is to send messages to 30-40 members in the group daily.
Agree, it’s a tedious task. It costs your time.
Linkedojet comes into play here by automating the task.
Plus, you can filter out the group members for sending messages based on keywords in their job title. Linkedojet scans the description of the group members for the purpose.
However, you need to be the member of that group to send messages to other members.
Yet another challenge in using LinkedIn groups for B2B marketing is……
How to search and join the right LinkedIn groups?
Process is easy if you follow the below steps:
- Search in the LinkedIn search bar based on keywords and filter to find the right group.
- View who in your network belongs to that group
- Join groups that your connections are already members of
Further, LinkedIn has ‘public’ and ‘private groups.
To join the public groups, click on ‘Request to join’ whereas with private groups, you can request an invitation from the manager of the group.
In the group, follow these LinkedIn groups best practices:
- Show your expertise by answering questions others have asked related to your niche/business
- Share your articles/blog posts and ask the group members a question related to it. However, restrain yourself from being over promotional. Rather, focus on being helpful to the group members by sorting out their challenges
- Send an invitation to connect with the group members with a personalized message using the LinkedIn automation tool, Linkedojet. You can send them personalized GIFs and videos that help engage the prospect with your business.
Final Words: How to Use LinkedIn Groups for B2B Marketing
Now you know what LinkedIn groups are worth for your B2B marketing. You can overcome the connect limit of LinkedIn and increase your daily networking and prospect building activity by using LinkedIn groups in addition to personal invites.
And Linkedojet saves your time and efforts in doing so, giving you the desired result in the shortest possible time. Watch the video below to know how!
So, what are you waiting for? Book a demo with our team to know how to use LinkedIn groups for B2B marketing using Linkedojet!