Ah! You know the benefits of creating and maintaining your LinkedIn company page. Don’t you?
Besides, LinkedIn company pages have another advantage.
You can use them for company connections targeting to grow your network and prospects list.
85% of B2B marketers say lead generation is the most challenging part. However, it won’t be any more with this laser focused strategy utilizing company connections targeting.
And for the purpose, there are a range of company properties you can use to reach your target audience.
Let’s have a look at what those properties are!
Audience Attributes for Company Connections Targeting
To target connections from LinkedIn company pages, you can use the following range of company properties:
- Company Connections: Use company connections targeting to reach the 2nd degree connections of the employees at your desired companies. However, this feature is only available for companies with more than 500 employees.
- Company Industry: With variety of industries like education, entertainment, agriculture, health and wellness, and others to choose from, you can narrow down company connections targeting to the primary industry of the company where the desired member is employed.
- Company Size: You can target company connections based on the size of the organization where the employees work. Company size is determined by the number of employees listed on its LinkedIn Page which go from 1 to 10, 11 to 50, and the increments increase gradually.
- Company Name: You can directly target the employees of specific companies by searching the organization’s name on LinkedIn.
- Company Category: Last but not the least, you can target companies by custom segments such as S&P 500.
Now, you have shortlisted the companies you wish to target for your lead generation. What’s next?
What can be done with Company Connections targeting?
- Run account-based marketing campaigns wherein you push your marketing campaigns in front of specific accounts and audience rather than targeting a larger audience. After choosing your specific audience, you can create content and run ads specific to account targeting.
- Reach out to the decision makers in target companies. Spending on LinkedIn ads is not feasible for all as LinkedIn requires a higher ad spend than other platforms. Alternatively, you can send connection invites targeting the decision makers of the companies you choose. (See the screenshot below)
How to get started with company connections targeting?
- Prepare a list of the companies you wish to target with their website, country, and industry and save it as CSV file. Remember the company attributes above which you can use to prepare your list.
- Upload the list on Linkedojet dashboard to create your drip campaign. Linkedojet will scan the list of employees in the companies you upload, scan their job titles, open the profile of your desired job title, and send them a connect invite.
For example, let’s say you wish to target the business development managers in the companies related to finance industry.
Here’s a step-by-step process to use Linkedojet for company connections targeting and connecting with decision makers in the company:
In this post, you learned about another trump card to boost your lead generation process with company connections targeting using LinkedIn company pages.
Linkedojet comes into the picture where things get manual and tedious, by automating the tasks and saving your time and efforts.
So, what’s the wait for? Jump start to use this trump card and schedule a demo with us!